About Electronics Department
The department of Electronic Science was established in 1995. It runs first year, second year under Graduate courses B.Sc. Electronic science and B.Sc. Computer science.
- Research grant Rs.1 lac is sanctioned from BCUD to Department of Electronics in
academic year 2008-2009 for the project on “The Development of Binary
Multiplier based on Ancient Indian Vedic mathematics Sutras and its implementation using Verilog HDL”.
- 3-Teachers have completed refresher & 2- Teachers have completed orientation course from pune university duration 4 weeks.
- 1-Teacher participated in one international Conference and two national seminars.
- Every year 30 to 40 projects are exhibited in the science exhibition conducted by our college.
- In 2007-08 group of F.Y.B.Sc student got 1st prize in the project competition held in Sinhgad College, Pune.
- In 2009-10 group of .S.Y.B.Sc student got 1st prize in the project competition held in Symbiosis College, Pune.