- Direct admission as per below reduced criteria.
- Please note Merit/ Waiting list will not be published.
- Eligibility criteria for admission to First Year B.Com. Program:
* General Category – 55% in 12th standard
* Other Category – 50% in 12th standard.
- Eligibility criteria for admission to First Year B.A., B.B.A. (CA), B.Sc. (Computer Science) , B.C.A. (Science) Program:
* General Category – 45% in 12th standard
* Other Category – 40% in 12th standard.
- Eligibility criteria for admission to First Year B.Sc. Biotechnology Program:
* General Category – 50% in 12th standard
* Other Category – 45% in 12th standard.
- Students will be given direct admission on ‘first come first serve‘ basis for B.Sc. General (Botany, Chemistry, Maths Microbiology, Physics, Statistics, Zoology) Program
For Admission Enquiry and queries contact us on: +917768050797 or +917768020797
Admission Form can also be filled using mobile browser of smart mobile phone.
Click For Online Admission Portal
- Instruction for students while filling admission form:
Students should read the Information booklet carefully before filling the admission form.
All fields in admission form should be filled completely.
Name of students in admission form should be as per his/her name in H.S.C mark list, Name Should be written correctly.
- Students should SUBMIT the following documents along with their Admission Form:
School/Junior College Leaving Certificate (Original).
H.S.C. Mark list (Attested Copy).
Aadhar Card (Attested Copy).
Certificate of disability (for Divyanjan students).
Previous years’ original Income Certificate of parents (If applicable).
Non creamy layer certificate for OBC, NT and SBC Students.
Gazette (If there is change in name).
Migration certificate (If applicable).
Gap Certificate (If applicable).
- Students MUST note the following
Provide his/her own Residential address, mobile number and Email Id.
DO NOT change the Mobile Number and Email Id provided by you in the Admission Form.
Please provide correct Date of Birth.
Student should fill complete information of their parents. It is compulsory to mention parents’ occupation and annual income.
Students eligible for scholarship or freeship shall submit caste certificate and income certificate of parents (2021-22) at the time of admission. If a student fails to do so, he / she has to pay total fee.
If a student fails to submit original documents within ten days from the date of admission, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
Students should collect I-Card from library once admission process is complete.
Documents to be uploaded should be as per the size mentioned.
- Instruction for payment of fees:
College will accept fees only by online mode.
Before paying fees by Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking students should check limit of their bank account. If it is less, it should be increased by requesting bank
BEWARE of any strangers approaching you with promise of admission in college. College Authorities will not be responsible in case of any deceitful incident or fraud.