Progressive Education Society’s
Modern College of Arts, Science & Commerce,
Ganeshkhind, Pune – 53
Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune. Maharashtra.
Approval No CCO/1714, Dated 26/06/2008
Confirmation letter No. PES/3070/2009-10 Dated 09/03/2009
Shree Residency, Phase – I, Flat No. 37
Dapodi, Pune - 411012
Year of Passing
Shivaji University, Kolhapur
Shivaji University, Kolhapur
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
University of Pune
Tilak Maharashtra University, Pune
1. Orientation / Refresher courses:
Academic staff College
3. 8. to 30.8.96
Medical physics and instrumenttation
Planning and management
of higher education
Foundation Course for College Administration
9.2. to 13.2.09
22.12.04 to 24.2.2005
ELA foundation, pune
Amount In Rs.
DOE Funded Human Resource Development in EGWG Biodiversity Project.
People’s Bio-Diversity Register in association with CENTER FOR ECLOGICAL SCIENCES, BANGALORE, funded by MINISTRY OF Environment and Forest.
DBT funded Bio-Prospecting of biological wealth using Biotechnological tools.
UGC MINOR RESEARCH PROJECT- Prevalence of Trypanosome infection to Teleost fishes from Mula- Mutha River, Pune (MS), India.
Pelagic Birds survey of Lakshadweep Archipelago funded by Indian Coastguard, Government of India in association with Ecological Society of India & ELA Foundation
Survey of Indian Peafowl of Morachi Chincholi
Survey of Endemic and Pelagic Birds of Andman & Nicobar Islands funded by Indian Coast guard, Government of India in association with Ecological Society of India & ELA Foundation
BCUD, University of Pune, Research Project- Study of Ecology & Diversity of Hill Stream Fishes From Western Ghats of Pune District
BCUD, University of Pune, Research Project - Karyotype Analysis of some fresh water fishes of Mula Mutha river, Pune, Maharashtra
Field guide of wild freshwater fishes of western Ghats and Deccan area of
western Maharashtra. Published by- PCCF, and Director general of Social
Forestry, Maharashtra State. Pune.
UGC Minor research Project- Study on digestive and reproductive physiology of lepidophagous fish, Neotropius khavalchor, kulkarni, from western Ghats, India.
“Acute Toxicity studies of Different organophosphorous ( OP )Compounds in the fishes namely, Guppy and Garra mullya”.
TOXINDIA, CO. LTD., PUNE
Teaching Experience: UG and PG- 27 years.
Positions held :
1. Coordinator, “CERTIFICATE COURSE IN BASIC ORNITHOLOGY” Autonomous course run by Abasaheb Garware College, Pune and ELA foundation, Till 2008.
2. Director, Association of Zoologist, India.
3. Honorary Director: Histopathology Department, TOXINDIA, Contractual research organization.
4. Life Member, Indian Fisheries Association, Mumbai, India.
5. Fellow, Zoological Society of India, Bodhgaya, India.
6. Life Member, Indian Association of Aquatic Biologists, Hyderabad, India.
7. Life Member, The Society for Fisheries Economics and Development, Hyderabad, India.
8. Life Member, Indian red Cross Society
9. Life Member Board, Progressive Education Society, Shivajinagar, Pune.
10. Governing Council Member, Progressive Education Society, Shivajinagar, Pune.
11. Member, Senate, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
Achievements in last five years in college as Principal:
1. Received 2f, 12B of the University Grants Commission Delhi to college 2009.
2. Received Best College Award (2st Position) from University of Pune 2009.
3. NAAC Reaccreditation- Received A Grade .(2010-11)
4. “Efficient Energy conservation and management” State level First Award given by Maharashtra Energy Development Agency, Government of Maharashtra.
5. Development Grants Received from Funding Agencies:-
a. UGC 11th plan – up to 1 Crore. - 2010
b. DBT Star College Scheme – 1 Crore. - 2011
c. DST-FIST Scheme – 80 Lacs. - 2012
d. Research Grants – 1 Crore
e. UGC B. VOC program 1.85 crore – 2014
f. Received Best College Award ( 1st Position) from Pune University – 2013
6. Received Jagannath Rathi Award from Savitribai Phule University, Pune 2014
7. Received Best principal Award of Savitribai Phule university, Pune 2015.
8. NAAC Reaccreditation- Received A Grade .(2017)
9. DBT STAR STATUS Awarded by department of biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology Govt. of India. 2017
CONSULTANCY:-A. CONSULTANCY TO TOXINDIA, CONTRACTUAL RESEARCH ORGANIZATION, PUNE.
1. Honorary project leader for Indian Client under the project No 151201 and 151202, “ Repeated dose 90- Day ocular toxicity study with 28 day reversal periodof Dorzolamide, Brimonidine and Timolol ophthalmic solution in New Zealand White rabbits. Cost of project: Rs. 900000/- Dated. 20th Dec. 2012.
2. Honorary project leader for Indian Client under 2nd project: Project No. 140211 and 140213, “ Repeated dose sub-chronic and chronic oral toxicity study of chloropham technical in rat. Cost of project: Rs. 700000/- Dated.10th NOV. 2009.
3. Honorary project leader for Indian Client for project: Project No. 140402 “Repeated dose 90- Day oral toxicity study with 28 day recovery period of cetylated fatty acids esters powder 50% in mouse”. Cost of project: Rs. 450000/- Dated. 5th May. 2011. B. CONSULTANCY TO GOA UNIVERSITY.
1. TO MONITOR GOAN ENVIRONMENT. Cost of project: Rs. 1000000/- Per year Dated. 9th July 2013.
C. CONSULTANCY TO ASWAMEDH AGRITECH & FARM SOLUTIONS SYSTEMS. Research Guidance:
1. Mr vasant Narke – Ph. D. Awarded on 7th October 2014 from Savitribai Phule Pune University. Topic- Efficacy of Vitae Elixxir as an antimutagenic / anticarcinogenic agent.
2. Mr Nirbhay Pimple- Ph. D. Topic: - Study of Reproductive Biology of Osteobrama vigorsee and Rohitee ogilibee from Nira river, Bhor, Dist. Pune, Maharashtra.
3. Rupesh Raut- Ph. D., Topic:-Osteological and morphological
Relationships among family cyprinidae fishes.
4. Deshmukh V. K.( ref. No. PGS/Phd/5511, Dated 15/12/2015)
Ph. D. topic- management of insect pests, potato cutworms(Agrotis ipsilon, Peridroma saucia) and Pulse beetels (Bruchus chinensis, Linn,) using biosynthesized nanoparticles.
5. Gosavi Sachin Ph. D. Topic – Reproductive biology and digestive physiology of Pachypterus khavalchor, an endemic freshwater fish of the western ghats and its implications for conservation.
Research publications: Reference Book
1. Reproductive Biology of Hill Stream Fish, Nemacheilus mooreh(Sykes).
LAMBART ACADEMIC PUBLICATION, GERMAN. ISBN NO. 978-3-659-4358-6-7.
2. e- Book/ VCD on Innovative Teaching of Dissections- Part 1.
Anandyatri production, Pune..ISBN NO: 978-81- -910453-2-1
3. Field guide of wild freshwater fishes of western Ghats of western Maharashtra. Published by Forest Department (Social Forestry) Maharashtra State. Pune. ISBN No: 978-81-928564-4-4-5
Research publications: Research Papers
1. Kharat S. S., Dahanukar, N. and Raut, R. (2001): Decline of fresh water fish of Pune urban area. Journal of Ecological Society. Vol.13/14, pp46-51.
2. Raut, R., Desai S., Bapat, R. and Kharat S. S. (2001): Aquatic insects and mollusks of Pune city. Journal of Ecological Society. Vol.13/14, pp34-36.
3. Kharat S. S., Dahanukar, N., Raut, R. and Mahableshwarkar, M. (2003): Longterm changes in fresh water fish species composition in northern Western Ghats, Pune (M.S.) Current Science. Vol. 84(6). Impact factor- 0.875
4. Kharat S. S., Dahanukar, N., Raut, R. and Mahableshwarkar, M. (2002): Changes in fresh water fish fauna in northern Western Ghats, Pune region. Pros. Tropical ecosystem proceeding of international conference – Oxford BH, New Delhi- 2001 pp. 724-726.
5. Pande S, Saint, M., Ranade, S., Pednekar, S., Mestri, P. G., Kharat, S. S. and Deshmukh, V. (2007): An ornithological expedition to Lakashwadeep archipelago, assessment of threat to pelagic and other birds and recommendations. Indian Birds, 3: 2 – 12. ISSN 0973- 1407.
6. Kharat, S., Raut, R. and Paingarkar, M. (2007): Temporal variation and seasonal changes of stream insect communities in Northern Western Ghats. Journal of Aquatic Biology, 22(1): 33 – 42. ISSN 0971-423
7. Pande Satish, Niranjan Sant, satish Ranade, Shivkumar Pednekar, Premsagar Mestri, Prashant Deshpande,. Sanjay Kharat, and Vaibhav Deshmukh, (2007):
Avifaunal survey of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, January 2007. Indian Birds, vol.3 No 5, 162 – 165. ISSN 0973- 1407.
8. S. S. Kharat, Y. K. Khillare and Neelesh Dahanukar(2008): Allometric scaling in growth and reproduction of a freshwater loach Nemacheilus mooreh.Electronic Journal of Ichthyology. March, 2008 (1).
9. Jadhav, B.V., S.S. Kharat, R.N. Raut, M. Paingankar & N. Dahanukar (2011): Freshwater fish fauna of Koyna River, northern Western Ghats, India. Journal of Threatened Taxa 3(1): 1449-1455. ISSN online 0974-7907, Print, 0974-7893
10. Dahanukar, N., M. Paingankar, R.N. Raut & S.S. Kharat (2012): Fish fauna of Indrayani River, northern Western Ghats, India. Journal of Threatened Taxa 4(1): 2310–2317. ISSN online 0974-7907, Print, 0974-7893
11. Sanjay S. Kharat, Mandar Paingankar and Neelesh Dahanukar (2012): Fresh water fish fauna of Krishna River at Wai, northern Western Ghats, India. Journal of Threatened Taxa 4(6) : 2644- 2652. ISSN online 0974-7907, Print, 0974-7893
12. Sanjay S. Kharat and Snehal Kothavade (2012): Haematological study of Clarius batrachus with reference to Trypanosomiasis. Journal of Trends In Fisheries Research (1): 6- 9. Print ISSN: 2319-474X, Online: 2319-4758.
13. Sanjay S. Khrat, Vijayshree Kulkarni and Bhalerao S. N. (2013): Studies on Physico-chemical parameters of fish ponds from Hadapsar Pune (MS) India. Journal of Bionano Frontier, Vol. 6(1): 153 - 156 . Print: ISSN 0974-0678, online: 2320-9593. Impact factor 0.045
14. Sanjay S. Kharat, Pradeep B. Kumkar and Kishor S. Sonavane, (2013): Traditional fishing techniques of adivasi tribes in Tamhini region of Western Ghats. International journal of fisheries and Aquaculture sciences, 207 K., ISSN 2248-9975
15. Kharat S. S. and Khillare Y. K., (2013): Gonadosomatic index,Ova diameter and Fecundity of fresh water hill stream Teleost Nemacheilus moreh (Sykes). International journal of Bioassays, Vol. 2, (8) 992- 995. ISSN 2278-778X
16. Kharat S. S. and Khillare Y. K., (2013): Study of Length- Weight relationship and Conditioned Factor of hill stream Teleost Nemacheilus moreh (Sykes). International journal of Bioassays, Vol. 2, (7), 942-945.. ISSN 2278-778X
17. Kharat S. S. and Khillare Y. K., (2013): Length frequency, Sex Ratio and Diet Compoosition of Hill stream Teleost Nemacheilus moreh (Sykes). International journal of fisheries and Aquaculture sciences, Vol.3 (2), 121-129. ISSN 2248-9975
18. Kharat S. S. and Khillare Y. K., (2013): Morphology and Histology of Pitutary Gland of Torrential stream fish Nemacheilus moreh (Sykes). International journal of Bioassays, Vol. 2, (8), 1079-1084. ISSN 2278-778X
19. Sanjay S. Kharat and Neelesh Dahanukar (2013): Population Dynamics of Pune Hill stream Loach Acanthocobitis Mooreh (Sykes, 1839) (Cyprinidae: Nemachilidae) from northern Western Ghats of India. Journal of Thretaned taxa. 5(11)., ISSN online 0974-7907, Print, 0974-7893
20. Sanjay S. Kharat, Pradeep B. Kumkar, Siddhesh Rajapure and Kishor Sonavane, (2013): Qualitative Phytochemical Screening of Gnidia glauca (Fresen) Gilg. Plant extract. Int Jnl of Pharma and Bio Sci., Oct.,4(4),144-148. ISSN 0975-6299, Impact Factor 0.47
21. Nirbay s. Pimpale and Sanjay S. Kharat, (2013):Heavy Metal Concentrations in Certain Tissues Of Osteobrama vigorsii (Sykes) From Nira River Bhor, District, Pune (Maharashtra), India. International journal of Bioassays, Vol. 2, (7),996-999. ISSN online 0974-7907, Print, 0974-7893
22. Kharat S. S. and Khillare Y. K., (2013): Seasonal morphological and Histological changes in the Testes of fresh water fish Nemacheilus moreh (Sykes). Journal of Bionano Frontier, Vol. 6(2): 226-231. Print: ISSN 0974-0678, online: 2320-9593. Impact factor 0.045
23. Nirbay s. Pimpale and Sanjay S. Kharat, (2013): Concentration of the heavy metals in few tissues of Rohitee ogilibee From Nira River Bhor, District, (Maharashtra), India. International journal of Scientific Research, Vol. 2, (9), 270. Print ISSN NO 2277-8179, Impact Factor: 0.3337
24. Kharat S. S. and Khillare Y. K., (2013): Rhythm Of Oocyte Maturation And Reproductive Cycle In A Hill Stream Female Loach Nemacheilus moreh (Sykes). Journal of Bionano Frontier, Vol. 6(2): 237-243. Print: ISSN 0974-0678, online: 2320-9593. Impact factor 0.045
25. Kharat S. S. and Khillare Y. K., (2013): Seasonal changes in the cytology of the adenohypophysis, testes and ovaries of the hill stream loach Nemacheilus
moreh (Sykes). Journal of Trends In Fisheries Research (1): 6- 9. Print ISSN: 2319-474X, Online: 2319-4758P.
26. Kharat Sanjay S. and Narke Vasant E., (2013): Evaluation of in vitro mutagenic and antimutagenic activity of Vitae Elixxir by Ames Salmonella Microsome Assay. International journal of Bioassays, Vol. 2, (11), 1480-1486. ISSN 2278-778X.
27. Sanjay Kharat and Nirbhay Pimpale, (2014): Histopathological studies of Monogenean parasite Diplozoan paradoxum(Nordmann, 1832) in the gills of fresh water fish Osteobrama vigorsii (Sykes) from Nira river, Bhor, (Maharashtra), India. Indian Journal of Applied research, Vol, 3 (11), 550-552. ISSN – 2249-555X
28. Ravindra V. Kshirsagar and Sanjay Kharat., (2014): Record of occurrence of Dugesia (Planaria) in fresh water pond, Pune, India. Journal of Bionano Frontier, Vol. 7(1): 1237-125. Print: ISSN 0974-0678, online: 2320-9593. Impact factor 0.045.
29. Nirbay s. Pimpale and Sanjay S. Kharat, (2014): Gonadosomatic index (GSI) and Fecundity of Rohitee ogilibii (Sykes) from Nira River Bhor, District, Pune (Maharashtra), India., World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Vol.3(10), 1277-1283. ISSN 2277-7105.
30. Nirbay s. Pimpale and Sanjay S. Kharat, (2014): Fecundity and gonadosomatic index (GSI) of Osteobrama vigoressi (Sykes) from Nira River Bhor, District, Pune (Maharashtra), India., World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Vol.3(6), 1223-1229. ISSN 2277-7105.
31. Sanjay S. Kharat, Nitin Sawant, Kishor Sonawane (2015) Karyotype analysis of some freshwater fishes of Mula and Mutha river Pune, Maharashtra. Dnyanamay, ISSN 2395-6898.
32. Nirbay s. Pimpale and Sanjay S. Kharat, (2015): Length- Weight relationship and relative condition factor of Rohitee ogilibii (Sykes, 1839) from Nira River Bhor, Maharashtra (India). World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Vol.4(9), 1199-1205. ISSN 2277-7105.
33. Sachin M. Gosavi, Sanjay S. Kharat, Pradeep Kumkar, Sushant S. Navarange: Interplay between behavior, morphology and physiology supports lepidophagy in the catfish Pachypterus khavalchor (Siluriformes: Horabagridae). Zoology (2017), DOI:10.1016/j.zool.2017.07.003. Impact factor: 1.51
34. Kumkar Pradeep, Kharat, S. S., Sawant, N. S., Katwate, U., & Dahanukar, N. (2017). Freshwater fish fauna of Hiranyakeshi River, the northern Western Ghats, India. Journal of Threatened Taxa, 9(5), 10178-10186.
35. Sandip D. Tapkir, Sanjay S. Kharat, Pradeep Kumkar & Sachin M. Gosavi (2017) Effects of invasive tilapia on common spiny loach, Lepidocephalichthys thermalis: implications for conservation. Journal of Threatened Taxa (Accepted)
Participation and presentation of research papers (oral/poster).
1. INNOVATION – 2013, Regional Conference for Pune University College Teachers. Dtd. 16 April 2013. Organized by Board of College and University Development, University of Pune.
2. INNOVATION – 2008-2009, Regional Conference for Pune University College Teachers. Dtd. 12th & 13th Nov 2008. Organized by Board of College Development University of Pune.
3. 2nd Global Conference on Entomology, Malaysia, Nov. 2013.
Effect of Starvation on Digestive Enzymes of female Holotrichia serrata (Fab) (Coleoptera; Scarrabaetidae).
4. National Symposium On Recent Trends In Life Sciences With Reference to hydrobiology and Conservation. 16th to 18th Feb 2006 organized by Association Of Zoologist and Department of Zoology, Hutatma Rajguru Mahavidyalaya, Rajgurunagar, Pune, 410505
5. National Symposium on Recent Trends In Malerial Studies. Organized by Abasaheb Garware College, Karve Road, Pune 411004.
6. National Symposium on Status of Cold Water Fisheries with reference to Fragile, Himalayan Aquatic Ecosystems, Dtd. 29th to 31st Oct 2004. Organized by Post Graduate Department of Zoology, University of Jammu, Jammu.
7. National Conference on Fish And Their Environment. Dtd. 9th to 11th Feb 2004, organized by Department of Zoology, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, in association with Indian Academy of Environmental Sciences Hardwar,
8. National Conference on Zoology, Dtd. 21st to 23rd Dec 2003. Organized by Dept. of Zoology Vivekananda College, Agastheeswaram, Dept. of Zoology St. Jude’s College, Thoothoor. Under the Auspices of Zoological Society of India, Magadh University, Bihar.
Invited lectures or presentations for conferences/ symposia.
1. National Level Workshop on Biodiversity Monitoring Orientation, Dtd. 21st to 23rd Oct 1999. Organised by, Indian Institute of Science Banglore, and Shri Bhuvnendra College, Karkala(Manglore) State – Karnataka.
2. National Conference on Recent Trends in Biotechnology In Contects of Animal Development and Environmental Biology, Dtd. 28th to 30th Jan 2008, organized by Arts, Science & Commerce College, Indapur, Dist- Pune in association with Associations of Zoologist, India. & National Environmentalist Association India.
3. UGC Sponsored National Conference on Biodiversity Monitoring and Research – Current Practice and Future Needs 7th & 8th Dec 2012, organized by Department of Zoology, Fergusson College, Pune.
4. UGC Sponsored State level Conference on Trends in Applied Zoology, Environment and Biotechnology, Dtd. 5th & 6th Jan 2009 organized by Balasaheb Desai College, Patan, Dist – Satara.
5. State level Seminar on Recent Trends in Biodiversity, Global Warming and Biotechnology. Dtd. 3rd and 4th February 2012.Organized by, Annasaheb Awate Arts, Commerce and Hutatma Babu Genu Science College , Manchar, Dist. Pune.
6. UGC Sponsored State level Conference on Conservation of Birds and their Environment, Dtd. 18th & 19th July 2009 orgainzed by Vinayakrao Patil Mahavidyalaya, Vaijapur, Dist – Aurangabad.
7. UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Modern Trends For Nature Conservation, Dtd. 4th & 5th October 2008 organized by Balbhim Arts, Science & Commerce College, Beed.
8. National Symposium on Emergence of Modern Techniques and Development in Biobusiness, Dtd. 18th to 20th Feb 2008 organized by Modern College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Ganeshkhind Pune 53.
9. National Symposium on Recent Trends in Life Sciences With Special Reference to Environmental Biotechnology & Biodiversity, Dtd. 10th to 12th Feb 2007. Organized by Kusumtai Rajarambapu Patil Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Islampur, Dist – Sagnali.
10. National Conference on “Recent Trends and Opportunities in Life Sciences” (RTOLS 2017) on 24th January 2017. Organized by Waghire College Saswad. Pune.
11. National Conference on “Faunal Diversity: Assessment and Conservation” on 22nd and 23rd January 2016. Organized by Post Graduate Department of Zoology, Modern College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Ganeshkhind Pune.
12. Training programme in YASHADA about “Freshwater fishes and Conservation” on 11 August 2016. Organized by YASHADA.
13. Training programme in YASHADA about “Personal Appreisal Latest Development on 8th August 2016. Organized by YASHADA.
14. National conference on “Environment and Development” on set 2016 organized by Dr B N Purandare Arts, Smt. S G Gupta Commerce and Science College, Lonawala.
15. Workshop on “Hands on Training to Develop Scientific Temper” on 5th December 2015, organized by S. M. Joshi College, Hadapsar, Pune.
16. Quality improvement Programme on “Role of Research to elevate teaching prospectus” on 5th and 6th Februry 2016 organized by College of Business and Computer Application, Chinchwad Pune.
17. International Conference on “Environmental Conservation by adapting New Technologies” on 28th & 29th January 2014 organized by Modern College shivajinagar, Pune.
18. National Conference on “recent Trends in Life Sciences” on 11th july 2015 organized by S. M. Joshi College, Hadapsar, Pune.
RESEARCH PAPER EVALUATION
Name of the Researcher
PU/DEV – 1019
Dr. Korad Vishakha Shashikumar Dept. of Zoology, Fergusson College, Pune
Species Diversity & distribution of Bats in India.
PU/DEV – 1282
Mr. Anand Padhye, Dept. of Zoology, Abasaheb Garware College, Pune
Habitat Preferences Diversity, Mobility, Population Estimates & Conservation Implication of Scorpion Fauna of Saswad- Jejuri in Western India.
Dr. Nath Bimalendu Bikash, Dept. of Zoology, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
Extracellular Hemoglobin of Chironomid Midge and Environmental Stress Tolerance.
Dr. Morey Rashmi Aashay
Evaluation insecticidal properties of plant essential oils against Musca domestica L.
Dr. Khandagale Abhay John, Dept. of Zoology Ramkhrishna More College, Akurdi, Pune.
Insecticidal properties of three plant extracts against Culex quinquefasciatus Say and Aedes aegypti Linnaeus.
Awards \ Fellowships:
Awards / Fellowships
U.G.C. Teacher fellowship, 10th plan, under FIP
Jan 2000 – 02
“SHIKSHAK GAURAV PURASKAR” Shikshan Mandal, Pune Corporation.
Sr. Scientist award From National Environmentalists Association (Ranchi) in the National Conference on Recent Trends In Biotechnology in Context of Animal Development & Environmental Biology at Indapur.
Best Principal Award 2011- progressive Education Society, Pune 5
Best Principal Award 2010- State Level- Pushpai Yuvak Kalyan Pratishthan, Pune.
Conferences/ Workshops Conducted:
Seminars / Conferences/ Workshops
One day workshop on “Peoples Biodiversity of Pune”, funded by Center for Ecological Sciences, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
National Conference on “Ecological Restoration” conducted at Department of Zoology, M.E.S. Abasaheb Garware College, Karve Road Pune, 41004.
National Symposium on Recent Trends In Malarial Studies at M.E.S. Abasaheb Garware College, Karve Road Pune, 41004.
National Symposium On Recent Trends In Life Sciences With Reference to hydrophysiology and Conservation. 16th to 18th Feb 2006 organised by Association Of Zoologist and Department of Zoology, Hutatma Rajguru Mahavidyalaya, Rajgurunagar, Pune, 410505.
National Symposium on Emergence of Modern Techniques & Development in Biobusiness, At Modern College of Arts, Sci. & Com. Ganeshkhind, Pune, under Quality Improvement Programme, University of Pune, 18th – 20th Feb 2008.
Sr. Scientist award From National Environmentalists Association (Ranchi) in the National Conference on Recent Trends In Biotechnology in Context of Animal Development & Environmental Biology at Indapur.
Seminars / Workshops attended:
Symposium on Pollution Control Technology, Department of Microbiology, M.E.S. Abasaheb Garware College, Karve Road, Pune, 41004.
Department of Zoology, M.E.S. Abasaheb Garware College, Karve Road Pune, 41004.
Workshop on Biological methods in soil improvement, H. V. Desai College, Pune.
Workshop on Biodiversity monitoring, Department of Zoology, Modern College, Pune.
National symposium on Eco-physiology and conservation of Aquatic living organisms- 8/1/ 1999 to 11/1/1999, Department of Zoology, Institute of science, Mumbai.
Workshops on New Topics in Zoology- 10/4/1999 to 11/4 1999, L.V.H. College, Nashik
Workshop on Quantitative approach of Biodiversity monitoring- 2/10/1999 and 3/10/1999, M.E.S. Abasaheb Garware College, Karve Road Pune, 41004 and Center for ecological Sciences, IISc. Bangalore at Tamhini, Dist. Pune.
Biodiversity Monitoring Orientation workshop- 21/10/1999 to 13/10/1999, Karkala, Mangalore, Karnataka.
Western Ghats Biodiversity Network (WGBN)- Workshop on statistical and Remote sensing techniques- 4/6/2001 to 10/6/2001, Department of Statistics, University of Pune, Pune.
Discussions on People’s Biodiversity register- 29/11/2002 to 3/ 12/2002, organized by Center for Ecological Sciences, IISc. Banglore at Mendha lekha, Dist. Gadchiroli. (Vidarbha).
Nov – Dec
National Conference on Zoology- 21/12/2003 to23/12/2003, at Vivekanand College, Kanyakumari, Tamilnadu and 14th All India Congress of Zoology, Zoological Society of India, Magadh university, Bihar.
National Conference on Fish and their Environment- 9/2/2004 to 11/2/ 2004, department of Zoology, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad in association with Indian Academy of Environmental Studies, haridwar
Workshop on Framing T.Y.B.Sc., Zoology syllabus-10/12/2004 to11/12/2004, at , M.E.S. Abasaheb Garware College,Karve Road Pune, 41004.
Workshop on Framing T.Y.B.sc., Zoology syllabus- 27/12/2004 to28/12/2004 at Arts, Science and Commerce College, Indapur, Dist. Pune.
National Trends in Modern Biology- 17/2/2005 to 19/2/ 2005, Institute of Bioinformatics and Biotechnology and Department of Zoology, University of Pune.
Seminar on New Syllabus Of Biology For Std. XI – 27/4/2006 to 28/4/ 2006 organized by Biology Department of at, M.E.S. Abasaheb Garware College, Karve Road Pune, 41004.
National Conference on Recent Trends in Biotechnology in Context of Animal Development & Environmental Biology, At Arts, Sci. Com. College, Indapur Sponsored by UGC and Pune University, Pune, 28th-30th Jan 2008.
“Scientific Writing and Communication Skills”, M. E. S. Abasaheb Garware College & Vidnyan Bharati, Pune. 16th – 17th Feb 2008.
Seminar on “what are the challenges in NAAC assessment of colleges and how to address this issue?”
Seminar on “ Quality Assurance in higher Education”
Workshop on “fish production and management”
Plenary lecture delivered in Conference/ Seminar/ Workshops:
Name of the Institute/ College
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
UGC Academic Staff College
S. P. College
Role of self appraisal
in Higher Education
Vidya Pratishthan’s Arts, Science, Commerce College
Chakan Shikshan Mandal’s Arts, Commerce College
Nowrosjee Wadia College
Bharat Ratna Ambedkar Adhyasan
UGC Academic Staff College
Arts, Commerce & Dadasaheb Rupwate Science College
Placement_activities_Summary_2019-2020 For : BA,BCom,BCA(Science),BBA(CA),BSc,BSc(Biotechnology),BSc(Computer Science),BSc(Chemistry),BSc(Microbiology),MA,MCom,MSc,MSc(Biotechnology),MSc(Computer Science),MSc(Chemistry),MSc(Microbiology) Date : 2020-02-20
PROGRESSIVE EDUCATION SOCIETY'S
MODERN COLLEGE OF ARTS, SCIENCE & COMMERCE
PU / PN /ASC / 089 (1992)